Jesus Cares For You

Jesus Cares For You

WELCOME TO ONE OF THE BEST BLOGS ON THE WEB

YOU ARE A BLESSING

Friday, January 30, 2009

You Where Created For Intimacy With God

"Blessing" the Lord is ministering to Him. When you say from your heart, "Father, I love you. You are a good God" it blesses Him. He wants you to bless Him because it's the purpose you were originally created for. Pray, "Father, You are a good dad and an awesome God! Thank you for my health, for letting me live in this country, for my opportunities. Instead of spending all your time rebuking the enemy and talking about what you do not have, thank Him for what you do have! Spend 95 percent of your prayer time singing, praising, and worshiping. "Father I love you". Then every once in a while say, "oh, by the way, I lost my job and the bill are due to be paid at the end of the month." In (Phillipian 4:19) you said you will supply all of my need according to your riches and glory by Christ Jesus. Thank you. And rest in His Word.

No comments: