We understand that God created man, and placed him here in the earth and conferred upon him certain legal rights. These rights, man transferred to Satan, God's enemy. This brings the Devil into the plan and so he must be dealt with. The whole scheme of Redemption is God seeking to redeem the human race from Adam's sin, and doing it upon such an equitable basis that it will satisfy the claims of justice, meet the needs of man and defeat Satan on legal grounds. When Jesus paid our penality, he arose from the dead, defeated Satan and broke his dominion and took away his authority and power that he had over God's creation. On the grounds of this victory, the sinner has a legal right to:
1. Accept Jesus Christ as a personal savior.
2. Has a legal right to Eternal Life.
3. Has a legal right to a home in Heaven.
4. Has a legal right to the use of the name of Jesus in prayer.
5. Has a legal right to the Father's protection and care.
6. Has a legal right to a son's and daughter's place in the Family of God.
7. Has a legal right to the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit.
8. Has a legal right to immortality for the body.
9. Has a legal right to an inheritance in the New Heaven and New Earth.
10. Has a legal right to live with his Father throughout Eternity.
Also, as Christians, there is no excuse for spiritual weakness and poverty when the wealth of Grace and the Love of our great Father God with his wisdom are at our disposal.