Jesus Cares For You

Jesus Cares For You

WELCOME TO ONE OF THE BEST BLOGS ON THE WEB

YOU ARE A BLESSING

Friday, March 26, 2010

More Than The Eyes Can See

God is a Spirit, and He moves in the spirit realm. It often takes a period of time before what God has done in the spiritual world manisfest in the physical world. Most Christians think that if God wants something done, it gets done automatically, but that's not so. They don't understand that there are limitations and restrictions that God has to deal with in order to answer prayer. For example, in Daniel 10, after Daniel prayed about this vision, verse (12) says "Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel, for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to humble thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come because of thy words. But the prince of the Kingdom of Persia (demonic opposition)withstood me one and twenty days (21), but lo Michael one of the chief princes came to help me".

Next time you pray and your prayer does not manisfest right away, remember there are demonic opposition in the spiritual realm that is trying to keep your answer from manisfesting. It took Daniel 21 days before he received the answer to his prayer, and Michael the angel said he was there because of Daniels words. How long are you willing to stand until your prayer is answered?

Hold fast to your confessions of faith in Gods word, because He is faithful to bring it to past if you don't give up.

1 comment:

kmw said...

I am experiencing this right now. I am praying and waiting for God's response. Your words have encouraged me to continue to stay faithful.
Also I have a blog called Heavenly Father, Where's my Heavenly Marriage and would like your thoughts and maybe we could do a blog roll exchange.