Jesus Cares For You

Jesus Cares For You

WELCOME TO ONE OF THE BEST BLOGS ON THE WEB

YOU ARE A BLESSING

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Being Grateful Right Where You Are

Sometimes when you are alone, what do you find yourself daydreaming about? a new home, a new job, a new car, possibly going on vacation, or wishing that you had more money to do the things that you would like to do? What about just being grateful right where you are. Thanking God for His provisions and protection, for eyes to see, hears to hear, nose to smell, tongue to taste and the strength that He gives you to do all the wonderful things that you do on a daily basis. Next time you find yourself daydreaming about things you don't have, think about all the wonderful blessings that you do have. I heard a saying that goes like this: I use to complain about my shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

My heart is crying when i read " until i saw a man who had no feet"

Pat Thacker said...

I like this!!! I really enjoyed the read and the encouragement to think on what God has already blessed me with.
Love ya have a fantastic day.

Pat Thacker said...

I like this!!! I really enjoyed the read and the encouragement to think on what God has already blessed me with.
Love ya have a fantastic day.