Jesus Cares For You

Jesus Cares For You

WELCOME TO ONE OF THE BEST BLOGS ON THE WEB

YOU ARE A BLESSING

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Ministry of Reconciliation and Outreach

During my absence, I've been seeking the Lord about His will for my life and what He wanted me to do. He has given me the Ministry of Reconciliation and Outreach (2 Corinthians 5: 17-21), where we reach out to the homeless and those transitioning from incarceration with the love of Jesus Christ and to help improve their quality of life. Our ministry feed and minister to the homeless on the 3rd Saturday of each month and is currently working to provide: clothing, and shelter, career counseling, work through employment agencies, and temporary services. We are working to partner with established business owners and Marta Transit to help the homeless and transitioning individuals to become gainfully employed--so they can begin again. Will keep you posted on our progress. Here is the link to my youtube channel: My URL is:

 Put this  address in google search below

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGjhD6v2i2WfWdUvrSVzlvg

Here is the link for the ministry of reconciliation and outreach website: sharondjohnson2.wix.com/ministry


No comments: